Contour sells a variety of marking and measuring tools for pipe construction, demolition, engineering, and more. All products are made from high quality materials, and help the user create perfect lines and measurements.

1-28 of 28 products

What is a pipe flange aligner?

Pipe flange aligners are inserted into a pipe, centering snugly against the inside of the pipe, and centering the pipes axis. This aids in the fast and easy pipe construction on a variety of jobs.

What is a jumbo centering head?

Centering heads are designed to establish and mark a center line at any angle around the circumference on a pipe or tank. Can be used as a protractor angle or as a center punch.
Need Assistance?