Benefits of a Preparation Table
Preparation tables provide you with all the space you need to safely prepare food for restaurant kitchens. From a sandwich to a pizza, they are crucial for keeping all of your ingredients in one place for food prep.
- Prep tables come in sizes ranging from 27”-93”.
- They are hygienic for safe food prep in commercial settings.
- Preparation tables can also come with a refrigerated section below for additional storage space for toppings and condiments to stay cool.
- There is also a digital thermometer in the refrigerators to ensure safe food handling temperatures at all times.
When you are finished using the prep table it is an easy clean.
- The preparation tables come with a stainless steel finish, making it easy to clean when soiled.
- The prep tables top is removable for intensive washing with hot and soapy water when needed.
- Spot cleaning is a breeze and the material doesn't hold on to germs, making for a hygienic surface.
Here are some tips for when you are installing your preparation table:
- There is at least 5 inches between the wall and prep table for ample airflow.
- Do not place near stoves or where there are high ambient temperatures.
- Prep table should be installed indoors only.
- Be sure that the front wheels are locked while in use.
- Prep tables should be connected to a dedicated outlet.
According to the Food and Drug Administration your fridge should be set at 40 F (4 C).