Restaurant Equipment can include commercial freezers, refrigerators, and deep fryers.
Refrigerators and freezers come with top and bottom mount options to best suit where you need it.
Stainless steel finishes for a sleek and easy cleaning.
Preparation tables with refrigeration underneath.
Broilers with heavy duty manual control and anywhere from 2 to 6 burners.
Outfit your restaurant with the highest quality restaurant equipment from HomElectrical.
What Kind of Restaurant Equipment Do I Need?
Sorting out what type of appliances you need for your kitchen can make or break it. Make your kitchen the most efficient one possible and explore this list to find the equipment that best suits your applications.
1. Chafing Dish – these stainless steel dishes are designed for keeping your food warm for a large group of people. It uses an electric or gas lighting system that heats and steams water to keep the food warm. They are usually used in a buffet styled dinner for parties and gatherings.
2. Commercial Deep Fryer – deep fryers are a gas connected appliance that heats up oil to deep fry a variety of foods from fries to fried chicken. They have a 200-400 temperature range and are made of stainless steel with adjustable legs.
3. Commercial Grill – grills are used for grilling a variety of foods that can be cooked right in front of the customer. We carry three different types of grills depending on your needs: broilers, griddles, and hot plates.
4. Commercial Freezer – freezers are an appliance that is used to keep your food, that is not going to be used right away, fresh for when you are going to use it. There are different types of freezers that can be chosen to best suit you application from display freezers to undercounter freezers.
5. Commercial Refrigeration – refrigerators are a kitchen appliance that artificially keeps cool food and drinks. There are three different types of refrigerators: reach-in, undercounter, and worktop refrigerators. We offer different types of doors, units, and mounting options so you can get the refrigerator you want.
6. Preparation Table – these tables have a flat surface that is perfect for when you are prepping your ingredients. They also feature a refrigeration unit so that you can keep your food fresh and know they are never too far away.