More Info on Wall Fan Heaters
A wall fan heater is a type of forced air heating system that operates by pushing heated air outward.
- These heating systems rely on separate ductwork to carry the heated air to the designated rooms.
- Return vents carry cooler air to the central air handler for re-heating.
- The wall fan heaters feature resistant grills as well as thermal protection with automatic reset.
- This type of heating system provides quick heat loss recovery and is both energy and cost-efficient.
- Are ideal for heating both small residential spaces and large commercial buildings, as well as hallways, and lobbies.
Our smaller heaters have four installation options including: recessed, surface-mounted, horizontal, and vertical. Our larger heaters can be either wall or surface-mounted.
- Recessed installation is when the heater will be installed inside the wall.
- Surface mounted will involve brackets that hold up the heater and is more visible.
- Vertical or upright installation will give you an option of how air flow will work for the heater. Up-flow or down-flow.
- Horizontal installation is when the device is placed on a platform or suspended from a ceiling.
Choose from HomElectrical's full selection of wall fan heaters for all your space heating needs.