Are all PAR38 Bulbs the same?
No, quite the opposite actually. PAR38 LED Bulbs are a range of different sizes and color saturation. Not only that, but some bulbs can only be used in an enclosed space, where others can be used in both indoor and outdoor settings. Different bulbs have different features that you may be looking for, such as shatter resistant or being dimmable, so make sure to read the description to find the bulb you need! These LED light bulbs come in a variety of beam angles and lighting options:
- Narrow spot: less than 10 degree beam angle
- Single Spot: 15 degree beam angle
- Narrow Flood: 25 degree beam angle
- Flood: 36 Degree Beam Angle
- Wide Flood: Greater than 50 degree beam angle
They also come in a variety of color temperatures and wattages as well.