Klein Tool's 120 ft Steel Fish Tape features durable and flexible fish tapes ideal for large wire pulls. It also provides a multi-position handle, giving you a steady grip. Shop HomElectrical for more reliable tools and accessories today!
Klein Tools 120-Ft Steel Fish Tape w/ Case, Orange features:
- Durable, high-carbon strength 1/8-Inch wide steel fish tapes are firm yet flexible for long runs and large wire pulls.
- Case design decreases payout effort and friction by optimizing the tape payout angle.
- Slip-resistant housing geometry improves winding power and reduces binding.
- Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull or rewind tape from the case.
- Descending laser etched markings in 1-Foot (0.3 m) increments allow you to more accurately measure conduit runs and the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Protective coating on the steel tape reduces corrosion from non-contact moisture and humidity.
- Tape Size: 120.0' x 0.125'' x 0.062'' (36.6 m x 0.3 cm x 0.2 cm).
- Diameter: 13'' (33 cm).
- Double look tape end.
- Polypropylene case and handle offer high impact resistance
- Wear approved eye protection when feeding, pulling or rewinding fish tape.
- Do NOT use any fish tape on or near live circuits. Use extreme caution when working near any electrical equipment.
- Use a safe work position to avoid loss of balance when using fish tape.
- Never remove screws while fish tape is coiled inside reel.
- Never form pulling loop into a single loop (into shape of a fish hook) or create a sharp edge that could cause fish tape to catch on other objects or cut into insulation of surrounding wires. Pulling loop should only be formed into a double loop.
- U.S. Patents: 8164025; 8168921; 8212178; 9895773; 10099316.
- Dimensions: 1.85-in (L) x 12.35-in (W) x 16.21-in (H).