More Info/Benefits of Fish Tape
Fish tape is a tool used to route wire through walls and electrical conduits.
- These tools consist of a narrow band of spring steel that can be used for everything from pulling wires through a pipe to fishing wires from one end of a house to the other.
- They are also sometimes used for roping a ceiling in a basement.
- Fish tape comes in a variety of lengths ranging from 25-240 feet.
For some extra help with your wire routing check out these products:
- Glow Rod- makes pulling or pushing you wires through a wall, attic, or over ceilings easy.
- Fish Tape Swivel Eyelet – helps make those tight turns easier to make while you are pulling wire.
- Lubricant – this tool lessens the resistance that you will feel when trying to pull a wire. The type of lubricant should be compatible with the cable.
HomElectrical carries a large selection of fish tape products that include:
- Stainless Steel Fish Tape
- Lo-Flex Fish Rod Set
- Illuminated Fish Rod Tip
- Ratcheting PVC Cutter
- Ultra-Durable Pliers
Browse the wide selection of fish tape and accessory products at HomElectrical, the electrical supply store.