Klein Tool's Steel Fish Tape features durable and flexible fish tapes ideal for large wire pulls. It also provides a multi-position handle, giving you a steady grip. Shop HomElectrical for more reliable tools and accessories today!
Klein Tools 50-Ft Steel Fish Tape w/ Case, Orange features:
- Durable 1/8-Inch wide steel fish tapes are firm yet flexible for large wire pulls.
- Optimized design of the tape housing decreases payout effort.
- Slip-resistant housing geometry improves winding power.
- Multi-position handle gives you a firm, steady grip as you pull tape from the case.
- Descending laser etched markings in 1-Foot (0.3 m) increments.
- Easy-to-read distance marks allow you to more accurately measure conduit runs and the amount of tape left to pay out.
- Polypropylene case and handle offer high impact resistance.
- U.S. Patents: 8164025; 8168921; 8212178; 9895773; 10099316.
- Tape size: 50.0' x 0.125'' x 0.045'' (15.2 m x 0.3 cm x 0.1 cm).
- Diameter: 7'' (17.8 cm).
- Double look tape end
- Wear approved eye protection when feeding, pulling or rewinding fish tape.
- Do NOT use any fish tape on or near live circuits. Use extreme caution when working near any electrical equipment.
- Use a safe work position to avoid loss of balance when using fish tape.
- Never remove screws while fish tape is coiled inside reel.
- Never form pulling loop into a single loop (into shape of a fish hook) or create a sharp edge that could cause fish tape to catch on other objects or cut into insulation of surrounding wires. Pulling loop should only be formed into a double loop.
- Dimensions: 1.20-in (L) x 7.55-in (W) x 8.81-in (H).