Klein Tools 1685-20 Parallel-Jaw Grip, .875''
Comparable Ropes & Cords Products
Klein Tools 1685-20 Description
Parallel-Jaw Grip, .875'' features:
- Lightweight, compact grips pull an exceptionally wide range of cable sizes and types
- Designed with a round inside-jaw contour for maximum contact to minimize conductor damage
- Lower jaw is serrated to firmly grip insulated cables and conductors
- Design includes a latch that prevents the grip from falling in case of jaw disengagement from the cable
- Large-diameter eye accommodates large hooks on hoists, winches, and tackle blocks
- Maximum cable: .875''
- Minimum cable: .157''
- Maximum safe load: 4,500 lbs.
Manufacturers Parts Number