Bosch's 7/16 x 1-7/8 driven impact nutsetter is precision designed & machined for a better-integrated fit for nuts, bolts & self-tapping screws. With a new tapered design that absorbs torque peaks to reduce stress at the tip. Browse HomElectrical now!
- Point: 7/16-in.
- Shank: 1/4-in.
- Length: 1-7/8-in.
- Driven design - with a torsion zone built to last, hardened surface and precision tip.
- Precision-milled bit tips - deliver a better fit and less cam-out.
- Torsion zone - built to last, with a new tapered design, it absorbs the torque peaks of impact drivers to avoid breakage.
- Heat-treated bit manufacturing - provides more durable bits.
- Impact-rated interface - made to fit 1/4-in hex impact drivers.
- Laser-etched markings - lasts for the life of bit, and they're easier to read.
- Magnetic tips - help to hold the screws on the bit.
- (1) Driven 7/16-in x 1-7/8-in Impact Nutsetter.
- Dimensions: 1.875-in (L) x .4375-in (W) x .4375-in (H).