Bosch's 4.5-in standard segmented rim diamond blade is designed to cut fast in soft abrasive materials with a tensioned core for stability and consistent diamond content and even distribution. Discover more diamond blades at HomElectrical.com today!
- Diameter: 4-1/2 Inch.
- Arbor: 7/8 Inch.
- Segment Thickness: 0.071 Inch.
- Cutting Depth: 1-1/4 Inch.
- Application: Green Concrete, Asphalt, Masonry.
- Designed to cut fast in soft, abrasive materials.
- Tensioned steel core for stability.
- Consistent diamond content and even distribution.