Bosch's 9-in large angle grinder has a powerful 15 amp, 3 HP motor and is durable enough for the most demanding jobs. It features vibration control technology which increases user comfort for extended periods of work. Browse HomElectrical now!
- No Load RPM: 6,000.
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 - 11 UNC.
- Wheel Diameter: 9-in.
- 15 Amp, 6,000 RPM.
- Vibration control side and main handles - reduces vibration up to 60 percent, providing uncompromising user comfort for extended periods of work.
- Tool-free adjustment guard - quick guard installation and adjustments.
- Metal gear cover - maximum durability.
- Lock-on/off switch - for extended use applications.
- Service Minderbrushes - eliminates guesswork, stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required.
- AC/DC capability - extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators.
- Precision spiral bevel gears - quality engineering and construction for smooth power transition.
- Epoxy coated field windings - provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris.
- Wheel Guard.
- Vibration Control Auxiliary Handle.
- cUL/UL Listed.
- Dimensions: 17.5-in (L) x 9-in (W) x 4.75-in (H).