Fiberglass Fish Tape - 200 Feet features:
- Winding power is fully transitioned from fingers and hands to finger grips.
- Steady, firm grip helps control while pulling tape from case.
- Sloped handle optimizes hand-over-hand rewind and hand position.
- Fiberglass tape slides easily over existing wires and is non-conductive.
- Fiberglass is resistant to harsh elements.
- Strength rated up to 500 pulling pounds.
- Made in the USA.
- 1 inch increments allow for accurate measuring of conduit depths and determine the amount of tape left.
- Replacement spiral leaders (Cat. No. 56120), eyelets (Cat. No. 56116), and repair kits (Cat. No.56115) are available.
WARNING - Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.