King Electric's duable Ceramic Core Baseboard heaters compact size make them ideal for applications such as classrooms, hallways, residential, and retail locations.
King Electric 750W Ceramic Core Baseboard Heater, 240 V, 4 Foot, Bright White features:
- The superior performance comes from the proven technology of the ceramic heater core.
- 7/8" diameter aluminum tube is filled with a special high density ceramic that stores the thermal energy.
- Oversized fins (4.875 in-sq.) made from durable, high-grade aluminum, producing better heat transfer than other elements.
- When the thermostat is turned off and the element continues to radiate heat.
- Reduces temperature swings by heating and cooling evenly.
- Large heating element and low watt density produce low surface temperatures making unit very safe.
- A continuous capillary sensor extends the full length of the baseboard, turning the element off when an over temperature condition occurs.
- Automatically resets when the normal temperature returns.
- Expansion noise is eliminated by welding the junction boxes and element hangers to the baseboard case.
- 22-gauge steel adds strength across the entire length of the baseboard.
- Quick Wiring: Identical junction boxes with knockouts in the rear, side and bottom allow the baseboard to be wired from either end.
- quick access to the wiring compartment.
- Durable baked enamel finish.
- Dimensions: 48" x 6.75" x 3.13".