Eaton Wiring's Z-Wave Plus Universal Dimmer, Alpine White, is rated for use with dimmable LED or CFL and incandescent, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage and more. Shop our full selection of Eaton Wiring's products at HomElectrical today!
Eaton Wiring Z-Wave Plus Universal Dimmer w/Presets & LED, Alpine White Features:
- Single pole, multi-location.
- 120V/AC, 60Hz.
- Rated for all common lighting loads - dimmable LED, dimmable CFL, INC/HAL, ELV, MLV, FLR.
- Rated for use with 300W of dimmable LED or CFL, and 600W of incandescent, magnetic low-voltage, electronic low-voltage and dimmable fluorescent.
- Adjustable low-end and high-end dimming range to prevent lamp flickering.
- No de-rating required in multi-gang installations.
- Compatible with Z-Wave Plus accessory dimmer (RF9642-Z) for wireless 3-way control, eliminating the need for traditional 3-way wiring or dedicated traveler wire.
- Neutral wire required for installation.
- Child lockout feature which disables local control at switch.
- Can be associated with up to 5 other devices.
- Programmable rapid and delayed fading up to 2 minutes (default is 10 seconds).
- Electro-mechanical push pad for ON/OFF operation with separate DIM/BRIGHT bar.
- Dimmable seven step blue dimmable LED display alongside push pad indicates selected light level and reduces brightness when OFF (nightlight feature).
- Air-gap switch disconnects power from load forcing an OFF condition.
- Adjustable ramp rate (up to 2 minutes) for safety and convenience.
- Pressing and holding push pad for 2 seconds brings light to full brightness without affecting preset levels.
- Color Finish: Alpine White.
- Dimensions: 4.2-in (L) x 1.8-in (W) x 1.42-in (H).