More Info/Benefits of a Measuring Wheel
A measure wheel is a tool used for measuring distances. To use this tool, simply clear the counter, place the wheel where you want to start measuring and measure up to 10,000 feet, roll the wheel to your end point, and then read the counter.
There are many different size wheels for different situations ranging from 4-19 inches in diameter.
- A small measuring wheel is ideal for indoor situations.
- A medium wheel is suitable for both indoor and outdoor situations.
- A large wheel is meant for outdoor use and is ideal for areas with rough terrain.
Measuring wheels typically feature two types of technology: Mechanical or Electronic.
- A mechanical offers a single unit of measure.
- The electronic counters offer multiple units of measure.
HomElectrical, the electrical supply store, offers a variety of measuring wheels in different size and at all at competitive prices. Shop our collection today.