More Info for Square Level & Levels
Square level & levels are used to check whether or not something is flush. They are ideal for hanging pictures in frames, shelves, or checking if the floor is level.
- Carpenter’s levels are the most common type of level and can be made out of wood, aluminum, or plastic. It has three bubble vials framed in it and ranges from 9-72 inches in width.
- Torpedo levels are a mini carpenter’s level and is less than 1 foot long. This is just the tool you need for when you have to get into tight spaces and make sure things are flush.
- Post levels are perfect for when you are building decks, porches, sanitary pipes, or any vertical applications. Is shaped like an L shaped bracket with a bubble vial in each wing plus one along the spine.
- Laser levels fire a laser point horizontally so you can mark that space. This can be used when hanging up a frame or for crown molding.
- Box-beam levels are very durable and use bubble vials to check the level of an object.
- Framing squares are made from steel and are usually used for framing, laying rafters, and stairs. But it can be used as a leveling tool by finding right or 90 degree angles.
To make your job easier you have the option of choosing a magnetic level. These will attach to metal objects and you won't have to move your level around all the time.
The right measuring tools can help gauge dimensions of materials accurately like covering a window or as simple as fixing a hole.
Accurately measure the length, height, and width of your objects with HomElectrical’s square level & levels. HomElectrical has all the right equipment to help you make accurate measurements correctly and affordably.