More Info on Compressed Gas, Vacuum, and Fuel Gauges
A gas gauge, also known as a fuel gauge, is a tool used to show how much fuel is in a container. HomElectrical, the electrical supply store, carries a variety of compressed gas gauge, vacuum gauge, and fuel gauge tool to meet your need for any project.
- Compressed gas gauges are used to show the amount of compressed gas left in a container.
- A vacuum gauge is used to measure the manifold pressure in a car or other containers.
- A fuel gauge is used to indicate the level of fuel left in a container.
Blade gauges are another type of gauge that is primarily used by mechanical engineers.
- These blades are used to measure the size of small gaps between two objects that are close knit.
- Uses inches to measure the gaps.
- Threaded blade gauge is different than your regular blade feeler. Threaded gauges are used to measure the distance between threads.
- Blade gauge sets come with 11-22 different sized blades to give you an accurate measurement.
For all your fuel gauge needs, shop HomElectrical's full selection.