Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool Kit (110/66) features:
- 4-piece tool kit for complete termination of 110/66 panels, cross-connect systems and wall jacks.
- Cushion-grip impact pushdown tool includes a high/low impact functionality for adjustable compression force on various wire gauges, blocks, and jacks.
- The punchdown tool also has an integrated, extra-long shaft for reaching into bulky, crowded blocks and a heavy-duty metal collar for strength and longevity.
- Unique cushion-grip handle reduces hand fatigue and provides superior comfort when using the punchdown tool.
- Pick-up, separate or remove wires, small components, covers or debris from panels, blocks, or jacks with the Wire Pick.
- The Wire Pick body is made of non-conductive material to prevent shorts.
- Has metal hook end and a non-conductive spudger end.
- Dura-Blade 110/66 Cut Combination Punchdown Blade is manufactured using a metal injecting molding technology for better quality, durability, and performance.
- Blade has both 110 and 66 cut/terminate edges for clean, accurate wire insertion and trimming.
- Compatible with most bayonet style twist and lock socket punchdown tools.
- The kit-exclusive multi-pocket has separate compartments to store tools, a metal belt clip and a reinforced puncture-resistant bottom.
- Set contains: Cushion-Grip Impact Punchdown Tool, Wire Pick, Dura-Blade 110/66 Cut Combination Punchdown Blade, and Multi-Pocket Pouch.
WARNING - Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.