Dremel's 1-1/4-in Universal Dual Interface Fine Cut Wood Blade is perfect for applications such as cutting notches into cabinets, register openings into laminate flooring, trim, baseboards, door jambs & outdoor decking material. Shop HomElectrical now!
- Size: 1-1/4-in.
- Universal dual interface directly fits all oscillating tools without the use of an adapter (excluding StarLock).
- Compatible with Dremel, Bosch, Makita, Milwaukee, Rockwell, DeWalt, Fein, Porter Cable, Ridgid.
- Japanese tooth geometry for precision in wood cutting applications.
- Durable high carbon steel blade.
- Laser etched scale for quick and easy control of cutting depths.
- MM473U Universal Dual Interface Oscillating 1-1/4-in Wood Fine Cut Blade.
- Dimensions: 4.25-in (L) x 1.3125-in (W) x .5-in (H).