Dremel's 3/4-in Wood/Metal Blade is designed to make precision and plunge cuts. Used for cutting plastic, wood, drywall and non-ferrous metals. It is ideal for work on doorjambs or windowsills. Shop more at HomElectrical today!
- Size: 3/4-in.
- Universal dual interface directly fits all oscillating tools without the use of an adapter.
- Excluding starlock, compatible with Dremel, Bosch, Makita, Milwaukee, Rockwell, DeWalt, Fein, porter cable, ridged.
- Allows fast accessory changes.
- Flush cutting doorjambs and windowsills, sawing copper water pipes and for flooring or tile installation.
- Cutting screws and nails will limit blade life.
- Dremel Universal 3/4-in Bi-Metal Wood/Metal Flush Cut Oscillating Blade.
- Dimensions: 6.15-in (L) x 3.8-in (W) x .59-in (H).