Bosch Lithium-Ion SlimPack Battery & Charger Starter Kit, 12V

Bosch GXS12V-01N12
Bosch Lithium-Ion SlimPack Battery & Charger Starter Kit, 12V

Image may not depict product actual color, inclusions or accessories

Bosch's battery & charger set allows users to build a custom 12V Max combo kit or expand a current system. The BAT414 battery is light, & it delivers up to 50% more runtime than the 12V Max 1.3 Ah battery. Shop batteries & chargers at HomElectrical now!


  • Convenient Bosch Lithium-ion 12V Max battery and charger kit - delivers professional power in a compact package to the jobsite.
  • Outstanding 12V Max battery performance - designed to efficiently power tools, with a light, portable 12V Max battery pack.
  • Advanced charger design - with 80/20 dual-mode charging, indicator lights and compatibility with Bosch 12V Max Li-ion batteries.
  • Longer battery runtime - engineered to deliver up to 50 percent more runtime than previous-generation 12V Max 1.3 Ah batteries, at the same weight.
  • Fast-charging operation - fully charges a spent 12V Max 2.0 Ah Lithium-ion battery in approximately one hour.
  • Regulated dual-mode charging - designed to securely charge the battery fast; the first 80 percent off the charge is very fast, the remaining 20 percent is at the normal rate.
  • Battery-status indicator - provides indication if charger is in fast-charging mode or long-life mode, and when charging begins, is complete, or is pending charging due to high temperatures.
  • Flexible charging solution - compatible with Bosch 12V Max Lithium-ion batteries.
  • Compact design - small and light charger designed to be convenient to carry along.
  • Cold weather operation - works in temperatures down to -4 F.
  • Includes:
    • (1) BAT414 12V Max Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah Battery.
    • (1) GAL12V-20 12V Max Charger.
  • cUL/UL Listed, CSA US.
  • 1 Year Warranty.


Free Shipping Eligible
Usually ships 8-14 Business Days

Product Specifications

Part NumberGXS12V-01N12
Inner Package1
Maximum Voltage12V
Warranty1 Yr
Weight1.20 lb

Manufacturer Description

12V Max Starter Kit - (1) SlimPack Battery (2.0 Ah) & Charger

Resources & Download

A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat Viewer

Product Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

0 out of 5
5 Star
4 Star
3 Star
2 Star
1 Star
Need Assistance?