Klein Parallel Jaw Grip for Hendrix Tree WireKlein Tools 1716-60
This jaw grip for Hendrix "Tree Wire" helps reduce the difficulties in pulling the Tree Wire due to its slippery nature. It is specifically designed to securely pull HDPE-coated cable.
Usually Ships 1 to 2 Business Days
Comparable Grab Hooks & Shackles Products
Klein Tools 1716-60 Description
Klein Tools Parallel Jaw Grip for Hendrix Tree Wire features:
- Pulls cable diameters of 0.7" to 1.3"
- Spring-loaded for one-handed operation
- Securely pulls HDPE-coated cable commonly known as "tree wire"
- Innovative high-traction surface grips the cable without damaging the outer jacket
- Tough carbide grit technology even the harshest job site conditions
- Only grip solution specifically designed for Hendrix Aerial Cable
- Maximum safe load is 12,000 pounds
| WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm – See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
Made in USA
Manufacturers Parts Number