Insulated Crimping /Cutting Tool features:
- Individually tested to exceed the IEC 60900 and ASTM F1505 standards, for insulated tools, and clearly marked with the official 1000-volt rating symbol.
- Two layers of insulation provide protection against electric shock.
- Thick, exceptionally tough, high-dielectric white inner coating is bonded to the tool.
- A flame retardant, impact-resistant, bright orange outer coating.
- Tapered nose designed for working in confined spaces.
- Crimping dies marked for insulated and non-insulated solderless terminals and connectors.
- Accommodates wire from No. 10 to 22 AWG.
- Wire cutter in nose.
- Integralguards help prevent hand contact with conductive parts.
- Overall length: 9 3/4''.
WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm - See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.