Bosch's 1/2-in PROFACTOR brushless brute tough hammer drill/driver is built for tough drilling & driving jobs, especially drilling large holes straight. It has an all metal chuck that provides durability. Check out HomElectrical now!
- Chuck Design: Keyless.
- Max RPM: 2200.
- Variable Speed: Yes; 0 - 550 RPM / 0 - 2,200 RPM.
- Torque (in-lbs): 1,330.
- PROFACTOR performance - engineered for tough drilling jobs, such as drilling large holes straight.
- Connectivity (module sold separately) - link to connected device via Bosch Toolbox App to customize settings, set custom angles, and receive feedback.
- Onboard user interface - provides leveling angle control, tool-status feedback and temporary KickBack Control override.
- BITURBO Brushless Technology - featuring a brushless high-performance motor and drive-train system engineered to take full advantage of the additional power generated by CORE18V PROFACTOR batteries (sold separately).
- 18V PROFACTOR Brushless Connected-Ready Brute Tough 1/2-in Hammer Drill/Driver (Bare Tool).
- Battery NOT Included.
- Dimensions: 7.6-in (L) x 3-in (W) x 8.4-in (H).