Bosch's 1/4-in hex impact driver features Bosch's hammer-and-anvil system, designed to concentrate torque to the tool, not the user. The tool features the well-balanced Compact Impactor design, with a head length of just 5.9-in Shop HomElectrical now!
- Drive: 1/4-in Hex.
- No Load RPM: 0 - 2,800.
- Torque (in lbs): 1,400.
- Reliable impact driver design - features a performance-optimized 18V motor providing high torque, speed and control.
- Professional power transmission - delivers up to 1,400 In-Lbs of max torque, 0 - 3,600 no-load impacts per minute and 0 - 2,800 rpm.
- Hammer-and-anvil system - maximizes impact performance, concentrating torque to the tool, not the user.
- Compact Impactor design - features a head length of just 5.9-in and a weight of only 2.3 lbs (tool only, not including battery).
- Quick-change 1/4-in hex drive chuck - provides a power groove for enhanced bit grip.
- Built-in LED light - illuminates dark work areas.
- 18V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery and charger - provide outstanding runtime.
- (1) GDR18V-1400 18V 1/4-in Hex Impact Driver.
- (1) 18V Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah SlimPack Battery.
- (1) 18V Charger.
- (2) Insert Bits.
- (1) Lanyard.
- (1) Carrying Bag.
- Dimensions: 9.5-in (L) x 3-in (W) x 5.9-in (H).