Bosch's 1-5/8-in Spline combination hammer features a dual-mode selector for combination versatility - rotary hammer or hammer-only mode. It also has a service minder light indicating when preventative maintenance is needed. Shop at HomElectrical now!
- Chuck Design: Keyless.
- Chuck Size: Spline.
- Max Hole Diameter:
- Concrete Core Bit: 4-1/8-in.
- Concrete: 1-5/8-in.
- No Load BPM: 1,700 - 2,900.
- No Load RPM: 170 - 340.
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs): 6.5 Ft-Lbs.
- Power-to-weight ratio - 13 amp motor that drives 6.5 Ft-Lbs of impact energy in a 15.1 lb hammer, for professional results.
- Vibration control - vibration reduction in the hammer mechanism and the grip area provides maximum user comfort for extended periods of work.
- Constant response circuitry - provides soft-start and maintains constant speed under load.
- Electro-pneumatic impact system maximizes impact force and minimizes vibration.
- Dual-mode selector - two modes of operation, rotary hammer and hammer-only mode.
- Turbo power - delivers 20 percent more power in hammer-only mode.
- Auto-max variable-speed dial - ensures maximum speed and power every time the tool is plugged in.
- Vario-lock positioning - rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle.
- Integral clutch - helps minimize torque reaction.
- Service minder light - indicates when preventative maintenance is required.
- Cord turret - reduces cord wear.
- (1) Combination Hammer.
- (1) Auxiliary Handle.
- (1) Grease Tube.
- (1) Carrying Case.
- cUL/UL Listed, CSA US.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Dimensions: 19.25-in (L) x 4-in (W) x 10.5-in (H).