Bosch's 4-1/2-in standard continuous rim diamond blade has consistent diamond content and is designed for smooth, clean cuts in most tile materials. Browse more diamond blades at HomElectrical.com today!
- Diameter: 4-1/2 Inch.
- Arbor: 7/8 Inch.
- Blade Thickness: 0.063 Inch.
- Cutting Depth: 1-1/4 Inch.
- Application: Ceramic, Slate.
- Continuous rim design - delivers durable, fast performance in ceramic tile and slate.
- Soft bond formulation - for upgraded and efficient cutting.
- Steel core - provides straight smooth cuts with less wobble, for longer blade life.
- Optimized diamond pattern - embedded quality diamonds are arranged to effectively engage in cutting the material.