This rugged, every day knife sports a low-carry pocket clip keeping it safely in your pocket. Shop more utility knives at HomElectrical today!
- Electrician's pocket knife offers easy one-handed, bearing-assisted opening of the blade.
- Superior stainless steel for better edge retention on the drop point blade.
- Wire stripping notches on the blade strips 14-10 AWG solid, 16-12 AWG stranded wire when the blade is closed.
- Hole at the base of the blade is convenient for looping electrical wire.
- Rugged aluminum handle and a frame lock secures the blade in open position.
- Compact, low-carry pocket clip and a lanyard hole for tethering.
- Ambidextrous flip lever for easy one finger opening.
- Never use on or near live electrical circuits.
- Dimensions: 7.18-in (L) x 1.45-in (W) x .62-in (H).