Cadet Built-In, End Cap Mount, Double Pole Thermostat, WhiteCadet Heater EBKNW
Comparable Built-in Thermostat Products
Cadet Heater EBKNW Description
Cadet Built-In, End Cap Mount, Double Pole Thermostat, White Features:
- Use with Cadet SoftHEAT EBHN or EBHA series 208 or 240 volt baseboard models
- Double pole (4 wires) with positive off position
- Economical choice for controlling your Cadet SoftHEAT baseboard heater
- Delivers a comfort range between three and five degrees
- Setpoint range: 45 deg F to 80 deg F
- Capable of switching up to 25 amps of a resistive load
- Dimensions: 5" x 7" x 12"
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Easily control your Cadet SoftHEAT hydronic baseboard with the EBKN. Use the installation kit to ensure that the thermostat is placed where the power supply is routed. Includes off position for added safety and convenience.