WAGO's 221 Series COMPACT Splicing Connectors for all wire types set new standards. This new series is 40 percent smaller and even more user-friendly than its successful predecessor, the 222 Series.
WAGO Compact Splicing Wire Connector, 2 Connection Points features:
- Compact splicing connectors for all wire types: solid, stranded, and flexible copper wires.
- 2-conductor terminal block.
- With operating levers.
- Maximum operating temperature is 85'C.
- Ratings per EN60664.
- Nominal Voltage: 450V, 4kV rated surge voltage.
- Approvals per UL 486C.
- Rated voltage per UL: 600V.
- Rated current UL: 20A.
- Solid conductor: 24 to 12 AWG.
- Stranded Conductor: 24 to 12 AWG.
- Strip Length: 11 mm (.43-in).
- Number of potentials: 1.
- Wiring Type: Side-entry wiring.