Klein Tools 1656-40H Chicago Grip - with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors, .74''
Usually Ships 1 to 2 Business Days
Comparable Grab Hooks & Shackles Products
Klein Tools 1656-40H Description
Chicago Grip - with Hot-Line Latch for Bare Conductors, .74'' features:
- Hot line grips for both bare and insulated conductors
- Grip may be placed on wire with hot-line stick
- When stick is removed, latch closes automatically to guard against accidentally disengaging from wire
- Standard hot-line grips are not supplied with springs or lock-open features
- Maximum safe load: 8,000 lbs.
- Maximum cable: 336,40 CM ACSR .74''
- Minimum cable: .53''
- Jaw length: 5-1/2''
Manufacturers Parts Number