Qmark's 56 inch commercial ceiling fan for low ceilings circulates large volumes of air from above the floor to keep occupants, workstations and machinery at comfortable temperatures in both hot and cold weather. Shop more at HomElectrical today!
- Low Ceilings.
- Blade Size: 56 Inch.
- Color: White.
- CFM: 4952.
- Includes 24-in downrod.
- Included accessories for installation: Locking J-Hook.
- Permanently sealed double ball bearing motor.
- Summer Usage:
- Keep occupants and machinery cooler in hot summer months by running the fan in a clockwise direction to create a mild windchill effect.
- Control speed and direction of fan via the unitary control for optimum effect.
- Open up floor space by removing the need for multiple fans and cords at user-level and creating a safer work environment for occupants.
- Winter Usage:
- Heat de-stratification effect: using the reversible control, run fan in counter-clockwise direction to bring warm air down from high ceilings to occupant and machinery level.
- Reduces load on overall HVAC system to maintain heat envelope of facility and reducing overall energy equipment maintenance costs.
- Spec Sheet .
- Installation Guide.
- cUL/UL Listed.