Qmark's well house heaters are great for keeping pipes and equipment from freezing. Browse HomElectrical's supply to find one based on wattage and voltage for your utility rooms today.
Qmark Up to 500W at 240V Utility Well House Heater Almond Features:
- 500W at 240V; 376W at 208V; 500W at 120V.
- Install anywhere heat is necessary to prevent pipes and other liquid filled equipment from freezing.
- Designed to provide automatic, 24-hour protection- set thermostat and leave it.
- Aluminum-finned element provides fast heat and steel sheath cools element for extended life.
- Heater cabinet is epoxy painted for corrosion protection.
- Thermostat is completely contained within control box.
- Quick 240V/208V field conversion to 120V.
- All power supply and control wiring terminates in the tamper-proof control box-no live voltage in element area.
- Temperature Control Range: 40°-70°F.
- Dimensions: 21"(L) x 5"(H) x 3.5"(D).
- Pump Houses.
- Utility Rooms.
- Relay Stations.
- Construction sheds.