HomElectrical's Supply of Qmark unit heaters is sure to impress with its wide variety of lengths, wattages, and voltages. There are plenty of styles to choose from, so you can find the perfect match for any space!
Qmark 480V, 10kW, 3 Phase GUX Series Explosion-Proof Heater Features:
- Thermostat Sold Separately.
- Ideal Spaces: Oil Refineries; Sewage Treatment Plants; Petrochemical Plants; Oil Rigs; Unattended Pumping Stations; Chemical Storage/Handling Facilities; Paint Storage Areas; Other Hazardous Environments.
- Operating Temperature Range: 50°F-90°F.
- CFM: 700.
- Heaters areas classified as hazardous locations designated as Class I, Group C & D Division 1 & 2 or Class II, Groups E, F, and G with a T3B ignition temperature code rating (329°F) or higher to provide primary or supplementary heating for comfort or freeze protection.
- Pre-wired, self-contained control center.
- Standard controls include automatic reset thermal limit, magnetic contactor, and 24V control circuit transformer.
- An automatic reset high limit cutout unit is standard (optional additional manual reset high limit cutout available).
- Advanced heat exchanger design allows lower operating temperatures from liquid to air heat exchanger with steel tubes, aluminum fins, a non-toxic heat transfer fluid, and a pressure relief plug.
- Ball bearing permanently lubricated; explosion-proof motor has built-in thermal overload protection.
- Powder-coated heavy-gauge steel cabinet surrounding 14-gauge heavy-duty steel frame supports internal components.
- Available Accessories: Pole Mounting Bracket, Wall Mounting Kit, Ceiling Mounting Kit, Automatic and Reset Limits, 20 to 80 Degree F Thermostat, Disconnect Switch (15A, 20A, or 30A), Pilot Light (Heater on and Limit Tripped Options), Fan Selector Switch, 120V Control Transformer, and Arctic Construction Option.
- Dimensions: 19.125" x 23.875" x 21".