HomElectrical's Supply of Qmark baseboard heaters is sure to impress with its wide variety of lengths, wattages, and voltages. You are guarenteed to find the perfect match for your home!
Qmark 2500W at 208V, 8 Foot Light Commercial Baseboard Heater Features:
- Commercial-grade 20-guage cold rolled front cover and brackets allow heater to withstand rigors of commercial applications.
- Steel-sheathed heating element combines the durability of a steel tubular heater with the excellent heat transfer characteristics of aluminum fins.
- Intended for primary or secondary, zoned heat.
- Built-in wire-way factilitates end-to-end installation of continuous-run heaters.
- Large, pre-wired junction boxes at each end are provided with knockouts in the rear, bottom, inside, and outside.
- High temperature safety limit.
- Pre-notched marks for easy mounting.
- UL-listed for installation flush to any wall and flat on any floor type.
- No fans used; convection heat minimizes air flow, reducing flow of bacteria and dust.
- Chimney-fin element designed for maximum air circulation.
- Air flow directed away from walls to help prevent wall streaking.
- Uses 8W per square foot to heat a room.
- Dimensions: 96" (L) x 8.4'' (H) x 2.9'' (W).
- Thermostat Sold Separately.
Ideal Spaces for Use:
- Living/Family Rooms.
- Conference Rooms.
- Waiting Rooms.