Stelpro's Electric Furnaces with electronic controls are offered in three installation types: upflow, downflow or horizontal. With their low-cost maintenance and easy-to-use technology, these products are perfect for reduced long-term costs.
Stelpro 22500W/1690W Electric Furnace w/ ECM Motor, 120V Model, Variable Speed Features:
- ECM, electronically commutated motor(SFECM model).
- Powder coated charcoal finish.
- Galvanized steel cabinet, adjustable amps (better control of static pressure, airflow, and noise).
- Provides easy access to all components, disposable 20 x 20in air filter(included).
- All functions utilize 1 type of relay.
- Quick and easy replacement of element component parts.
- Totally enclosed, permanently lubricated motor.
- Easy-to-use modes, continuous ventilation button for high or low speeds.
- Continuous heating button (min or max), simplified connection system, Easy and low-cost maintenance of mechanical relays.
- Three possible installation positions: upflow, downflow or horizontal.
- Installation directly against a wall ("zero inch" clearance), possible installation with 3 conductors.
- Eco mode and Standard mode selection types.
- Compatible with heat pump installations.
- Available with a 120V motor(up to 27 kW), 1 HP motor also available(starting from 20 kW).
- Built-in temperature sensor, smaller sized pre-drilled panel simplifies installation.
- 5 year warranty.
- Motor power 1/2 HP, motor voltage 120V.
- Dimensions: 32.5in(L) x 20in(W) x 32.5in(H).