Eaton Wiring's 2200W Occupancy Sensor & Dimmer w/LED, featuring a black color finish, is a full-range preset dimming control that is provided with a horizontal
dim/bright bar. Shop our full selection of Eaton Wiring's products at HomElectrical today!
Eaton Wiring 2200W Occupancy Sensor & Dimmer w/LED, Black Features:
- Single pole & 3-Way.
- 10A @ 120V/AC, 8A @ 277V/AC.
- Wattage: 1200W; 120V, 2200W; 277V.
- Compatible with dimmable 0-10V LED and FLR ballasts.
- Full-range Preset dimming control provided with horizontal dim/bright bar.
- Digital circuitry provides aesthetically pleasing soft ON/fade OFF.
- Single green LED indicates motion.
- Push pad design provides minimal travel and crisp actuation.
- Provides 180 degree field of view and 1000 sq. ft. of major motion coverage.
- Selectable time delay of 15 seconds (Test mode, changes to 2 minutes after 2 minutes of powering up), 5 minutes (factory default), 15 minutes and 20 minutes.
- Adjustable high-end and low-end trim setting.
- Occupancy Sensor provides a selectable ambient light override preventing lights from switching ON when there is acceptable natural light.
- Occupancy Sensor version allows to toggle between Auto ON/ Auto OFF or Manual ON/Auto OFF mode with a simple press and hold of switch.
- Vacancy Sensor meets California Title 20.
- No leakage to load in OFF mode.
- Uniform color matched PIR lens to device housing.
- Neutral required for installation of device.
- Color Finish: Black.
- Dimensions: 4.25-in (L) x 2.75-in (W) x 1.96-in (H).