HomElectrical's Supply of Qmark wall heaters is sure to impress with its wide variety of styles, sizes, wattages, and voltages. You are guarenteed to find the perfect match for your home!
Qmark Up to 1800W at 120V, Artisan Architectural Wall Heater w/ Remote, Northern White Features:
- The best in contemporary design with digital touch screen LCD thermostat (5/2 day programming capability).
- Rugged heavy duty die cast aluminum grille, BMS compatible - connects to Building Management Systems for optimum control.
- Energy efficient with proprtional heating that automatically adjusts wattage output.
- Maintains heat within 1.5 degrees of set temperature (as compared to five degrees with conventional bi-metal thermostats).
- Hold function maintains constant set temperature; use for freeze protection or vacation setting when away.
- Lockout feature- securely maintain comfort levels.
- 'Right out of box' installation - fits recessed between standard studs walls with two-piece construction.
- No ducting or plumbing needed means no heat loss before the heater enters the room.
- Power on/off switch for added safety during maintenance.
- Do not install heater closer than 12'' to the floor or to adjacent walls; 36'' to ceilings; behind towel rack or door; upside down or sideways; in the floor, in the ceiling, or in closets.
- Dual wattage available: Either 900W or 1800W at 120V.
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 99°F.
- Dimensions: 15.8''(L) x 3.75''(D) x 19.3''(H).
Ideal Spaces for Use:
- Living/Family Rooms.
- Conference Rooms.
- Waiting Rooms.
- Entrance ways.