Keeping your home warm in those long chilly months is essential. Browse HomElectrical's supply of Qmark wall heaters for a variety of voltage, wattage, and amperage to find one that fits your home today.
Qmark1500W Residential Fan-Forced Zonal Wall Heater, 208V Features:
- Heater assembly and grille only-no back box.
- Dual Wattage: 750W/1500W at 208V; 1000W/2000W 240V.
- patented CLIP-N-FIT feature allows installer to change the desired wattage output without moving the jumper wire.
- Dual Protection: self-hold limit with one-time thermal fuse.
- Dual voltage and wattage ratings help reduce inventory levels.
- Contemporary look and compact size ideal for new residential or commercial installations where space is limited.
- Quick installation and easy service with heater/fan assembly fitting into back box with a single screw.
- Double-pole thermostat on all models.
- Efficient quiet operation from smooth running multi-layer impeller.
- Adaptable for retrofits (such as provided with UL-approved COS-E models and CS models.
- Thermostat with positive OFF position for added safety.
- Dimensions: 12"(H) x 9"(W) x 4"(D).
- Temp Range: 40°-90°F.
Ideal Spaces for Use:
- Living/Family Rooms.
- Waiting Rooms.
Qmark Heater CZ1548T Accessories