HomElectrical's Supply of Qmark baseboard heaters is sure to impress with its wide variety of lengths, wattages, and voltages. You are guarenteed to find the perfect match for your home!
Qmark Up to 1500W at 240V, 6 Foot Residential Baseboard Heater, Beige Features:
- Ideal for basic primary or secondary heating.
- Low profile desgin for tight areas.
- Durable, textured, powder-coat finish retains attractive appearnance with all interior decor.
- Convection heat minimizes air flow, reducing flow of bacteria and dust.
- Chimney fin element is designed for maximum air circulation.
- Air flow directed away from walls to help prevent wall streaking.
- Lead wires and knockouts allow quick field connection from either end.
- Pre-notched marks for mounting guidance.
- Built-in cable clamp in both large wiring compartments.
- Ideal for use in bedrooms, living or family rooms, kitchens, bathrooms, basements, offices, conference rooms, hallways, lobbies, or waiting rooms.
- Uses 8W per square foot to heat a room.
- UL-listed for installation against walls at floor level with wall-to-wall carpeting.
- Instant heat at call of thermostat.
- High temperature safety limit.
- 1128W at 208V with 5.5 amp.
- 1500W at 240V with 6.3 amp.
- Thermostat Sold Separately.
- Dimensions: 72"(L) x 6.8''(H) x 2.9''(W).