Stelpro 1500W Pulsair Wall Fan Heater w/ Single Pole Thermostat, 75 CFM, 5119 BTU/H, 120V, WhiteStelpro ARWF1501TW
Comparable Wall Heater - Up to 200 Sq. Ft. Products
Stelpro ARWF1501TW Description
Stelpro 1500W Pulsair Wall Fan Heater, 120V, Built-in Thermostat, White Features:
- Small, quiet, and efficient forced-air unit
- Ideal for quickly heating small rooms like bathrooms, kitchens, and halls.
- manufactured with a 20-gauge steel cabinet and 18-gauge steel grill
- Features a quiet 75 CFM fan and thermal protection provided by automatic reset
- Nichrome element produces instant heat
- Can be wall mounted, recessed into walls as thin as 2.375 inches, or surface mounted with surface adapter
- Dual Wage: 750/1500
- Comes with a 5 year warranty
- Built-in Single Pole Thermostat
- Back Box Dimensions: 14.5625" H x 2.375"D x 6.375"W
- Grille Dimensions: 3.188"D x 17.125"H x 8.6875"W
You won’t find anything better than this efficient, durable and noise-free forced-air heater. The Pulsair is extremely popular for many reasons. First, it can be recessed or surface mounted with a surface adapter (optional). In addition, it can be mounted vertically or horizontally, directing the air flow upward or downward and to the right or to the left, respectively. Last, the slim-line Pulsair can be recessed into a wall thickness of 2 in. to 3 in. While it’s a winning heating solution for the hallway and bathroom, it can also be installed in other parts of the house, such as the office or in commercial buildings. Its nichrome element provides instant heat. Available from 500 W to 2000 W, and from 120 V to 347 V, the Pulsair is recognized and recommended by those in the know.