Lamp Shining LED LSLHBL-150W-B(5700K) 100W LED Linear High Bay, 12500 Lumen, 5700K
Comparable Linear High Bay / Low Bay - Up to 250W Equivalent Products
Lamp Shining LED LSLHBL-150W-B(5700K) Description
The 100W LED Linear High Bay, 12500 Lumen, 5700K delivers a bright, natural daylight; essential for dome lighting applications where the brightest, cleanest light is necessary with a simple retrofit, replacing a 250W metal halide fixture.
Lamp Shining LED 100W LED Linear High Bay, 12500 Lumen, 5700K Features:
- 5700K color temperature that provides a vibrant and alert cool white light that is ideal for commercial, industrial, and institutional applications.
- Aluminum structure prevents rust and corrosion longer than typical metal halide or incandescent bulbs.
- LED lighting will not flicker and turns on instantly.
- Eco-friendly with no mercury, UV, or IR radiation emission.
- Operating temperature ranges from -49°F to 122°F making it ideal for indoor or damp area use; even in extreme weather.
- IP65 rated for damp locations, dust-proof, and explosion-proof.
- Ideal uses are for: shop lighting, parking garages, warhouses, walkways, tunnel lighitng, gas station, advertisment, factory lighting, and more.
- Includes a quality UL driver.
- 50,000 hour lifetime means 17+ years of operation at 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Dimensions: 22.25"(L) x 4.5"(W) x 5"(H)
- Using high brightness of original packed Philips SMD 3030 chip which achieves 130lm/w
- The lights are attractive black extruded aluminum fixtures with red end caps. IP65 rated for outdoor use.
- Highly-efficient 100W replacement for 250W HID.
- Symmetrical Angle: 30° / 60° / 90°
- Polarization Angle : 30*70° / 60*90° / 60*120° / 70*140°
- Chain hanging style and Ceiling/Wall Mount(rotatable).
- No spot, no black area, long life span and less brightness decay.
- Wide voltage AC100-300V,High efficiency constant current drives,Efficiency of power supply is more than 95%.
- No magnetic disturbance influence and CE RoHS ETL DLC standard compliant.
- No UV and near-IR radiation in the light beam.
- 60 months warranty.