Eaton Wiring's #8-#4 Male Terminal, with a black color finish, includes a double cam principle that provides a positive, vibration-proof connection. Shop our full selection of Eaton Wiring's products at HomElectrical today!
Eaton Wiring #8-#4 Male Terminal, Black Features:
- Cable Size: #8-#4.
- Double cam principle provides a positive, vibration-proof connection.
- Self-compensating for wear.
- No moving contact surfaces, eliminating arcing or burning.
- Superior electromechanical connections.
- Locked contacts will withstand a pulling force of 1,000 lbs.
- 1/3 of a turn assures a high pressure contact approaching 600 lbs. per sq. in. providing minimum resistance.
- Contacts carefully machined from a high conductivity brass or silver-plated brass to a smooth sliding fit and easy locking action.
- Product body molded from colorfast material, color-coded for easy phase identification.
- Receptacles are watertight elastomeric, terminals are rubber.
- Recessed contacts protected by insulating jacket that extends beyond contact ends for safety.
- Receptacles are safety insulated for direct mounting to steel panels.
- Voltage: 600V.
- Amperage: 150 Amp.
- Color Finish: Black.
- Dimensions: 2.54-in (L) x 1.88-in (W) x 1.88-in (H).