More Info on Hole Saws
HomElectrical carries a wide selection of hole saw products for any project that needs to be completed. These products are made out of very durable materials such as steel, carbon-steel, carborundum, diamond grit, and more.
- Carborundum hole saws cut through hard materials like stone and tile really well, but they are not good with cutting through wood.
- Bi-Metal hole saw products are ideal for cutting through wood and metal. They are very durable and are one of the safer options for a hole saw.
- Diamond core hole saws have square teeth with industrial diamonds planted in it for a great cut. This type of saw is known for an easy cut when you are cutting through brick or concrete.
- Carbon-steel hole saws are great hole saws for general use and are specifically designed for the home-improvement and the do it yourself work. Their durability is not as high as bi-metallic hole saws and should only be used on soft materials: plasterboard, non-laminated plastic, and wood.
- Carbide tipped hole saws are able to cut really fast and have a long life. These are good when you are working on any type of wood, non-rigid material, plastic, or tile.
Our selection of hole saws also comes in an array of sizes ranging from 1/8-6 inch hole saws. We also carry hole saw sets that include 5-8 different sized saws if you are looking to get more variety.
Shop HomElectrical, the electrical supply store, for the hole saw products you need.