Gardner Bender's Thin Digital Multimeter, Auto Range, featuring a thin 3/4-in thick design, is the best tool used to measure AC/DC voltage, AC current, resistance & continuity. Shop our full selection of Gardner Bender's products at HomElectrical today!
Gardner Bender Thin Digital Multimeter, Auto Range Features:
- Thin design - less than 3/4-inch thick.
- Features auto ranging, backlit display, data hold function, min/max function, and auto off function.
- 10 ft drop rating, 250lb crush rating.
- CAT III 600V rating.
- cETLus listed.
- Capable of testing 600V AC/DC, this unit also measures AC/DC amps (10A), resistance (200, 2k, 20k, 200k, 2M, 20M Ohm) and continuity (audible).
- Ships with soft case, 40-in CAT II/III 600V test leads and 2 AAA batteries.
- Auto ranging capabilities that allow the meter to determine the resolution based on the application selected without requiring manual range changes.
- Measure AC/DC voltage, AC current, resistance, continuity.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 11.3-in (L) x 6.75-in (W) x 1.75-in (H).