Eaton Wiring Support Grip, 1.5-1.99", 35" Length, 4720 lb Length, Stainless Steel Features:
- Split lace support grips are used when the end of the cable cannot easily be accessed & the support grip gives permanent installation.
- Supports grips will be able to hold more than one cable.
- Wire mesh is produced from high quality, non-magnetic tinned-bronze with corrosion resistance.
- Absorbs additional atrain from vibration, expansion, flexing, & contraction.
- Double eye is for use when cable is vertical & extends without bending.
- Single eye is for use when cable is vertical & for applications where the cable bends.