Straight Hand Seamer for Bending, Seaming, and Flattening features:
- Blue handle.
- 3 inch jaw size.
- 8-3/8 inch overall length.
- Jaw model is broader for creating wider folds.
- Folds 22 gauge and 24 gauge sheet metal.
- Jaw is marked in .25 inch increments for precise bending measurements.
- Compound-leverage mechanism accurately and easily bends, seams, and flattens sheet metal and non-ferrous metals for use in overhead and confined areas.
- Vinyl grips with handle stops adds comfort and easy operation.
- Durability and easy operation is provided by heavy-duty jaw/handle linkage.
- Steel construction and nickel-chrome plated hardware provide long life.
WARNING! Cancer and reproductive harm €“ See www.P65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.