Eaton Wiring Standard Support Grip, .62-.74", 11" Length, 960 lb Strength, Split Lace Features:
- Split lace support grips are used when the end of the cable cannot easily be accessed and the support grip is intended for permanent installation.
- Designed for loads up to 600 lbs.
- Wire mesh is produced from high quality, non-magnetic tinned bronze which provides corrosion resistance.
- Support grips will hold more than one cable.
- Absorbs additional strain from vibration, expansion, contraction, & flexing.
- Locking bale attachment fits around beam or pipe & can be locked in place.