Gardner Bender's ScanTest Multi-Scanner & Tester, featuring over-molded rubber grips, detects voltage, metal pipes or objects & scans and locates wood or metal studs. Shop our full selection of Gardner Bender's products at HomElectrical today!
Gardner Bender ScanTest Multi-Scanner & Tester Features:
- Scanner and tester snap together.
- Combined multi-scanner and electrical tester simplifies installation of electrical boxes, switches and outlets.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- 3-selectable modes: stud scan, metal scan or AC voltage.
- Detects metal pipes or objects to a maximum depth of 2.5 in. through drywall.
- Scans and locates wood or metal studs at a depth up to 0.75 in.
- Non-contact AC voltage detection (50-600-Volt AC) to a maximum depth of 3.5 in. through drywall.
- Integrated 3-wire wall outlet with GFCI test functionality.
- Built-in metal tip for marking stud edge, pipe location or desired mounting point.
- Over-molded rubber grips.
- Audible and visual indication.
- Operates from one 9-Volt battery.
- Dimensions: 7.2-in (L) x 5.7-in (W) x 1.26-in (H).